ATS delivers! We take pride in our ability to help Tucson Families and Businesses live life in a comfortable environment. We have been helping people enjoy the perfect temperatures since we started our business 17 years ago.
Guarantees and Warranties are only as good as the company that stands behind them. ATS takes pride in the service, follow up and maintenance of our work and products and we are always available to our customers building great relationships and loyal customers one job at a time. Thank you, Tucson, for choosing ATS.
At ATS Heating & Cooling, we will send out our highly trained certified service technicians to:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the heating and cooling system keeps you comfortable.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure the voltage and currents on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication create friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity used.
- Check and inspect the condensation drain in your air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode)
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Replace filter (up to 2 per system) to ensure proper air flow.
Once your system has been diagnosed and the maintenance agreement is signed and purchased, your customer benefits include the following:
- Priority Service
- Emergency Service (at regular rates – no after hour charges)
- Improved equipment efficiency
Studies by Energy Star have found that the average customer spends $2,500 per year on heating and cooling for their homes.
By participating in a maintenance agreement program Energy Star says customers save an average of 30% each year. Along with that ATS can add that 95% of our maintenance customers only see a service technician when they are on location providing their scheduled maintenance.